Monday, May 28, 2012

Breakfast, softball and BBQ


                                  


Breakfast has to be portable during the week or something that I can take to work, which means that it can range from hard boiled eggs, Chobanni Greek Yogurt or a packet of instant oatmeal (I'm a fan of the maple and brown sugar ones from Trader Joe's).
  
Lately, I've been blending frozen fruit, greens (spinach and kale), juice (carrot, beet or orange) and vanilla hemp protein powder and will have that for breakfast.

The most important part of breakfast is the all important Americano with vanilla powder from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I'm trying to wean myself off of the coffee though, it's hard, but instead I will drink Earl Grey with a splash of vanilla cream. For about the last 5 years my church has held a softball game and BBQ, and this year was no different. I was the catcher for my team, the winning team I might add (final score 14-13). After that ended I came home to a can of paint. I am re-designing my bedroom and a good chunk of the things I'm planning are DIY projects. Today I painted my tv storage cabinet "French Blue Gray",  it will soon be an dresser when the additional shelves are installed. I hope everyone had a enjoyable Memorial Day.
Me
My lunch - a hot dog with mustard, some potato salad an excessive amount of watermelon. I only had a sip of the Dr. Pepper, I really wanted some, but was only able to have a sip. I'm finding I don't like soda anymore, thank the Lord!!    



1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you on Memorial Day at the park Sarah, and girl, you can really hit a line-drive and RUN!

    ReplyDelete