Monday, November 19, 2012

Morning Workout No. 1

Getting up this morning at 5am wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, granted I was already awake at 4 because I couldn't go to sleep completely. My goal was to get in a 2 mile run in this morning, but the treadmill was not my foe this morning. The belt on the treadmill kept sticking and I've already fallen off a elliptical once and that wasn't a pleasant experience and I don't want to know any time soon how it feels to fly off a treadmill. 

So I  banished myself to the elliptical and there I stayed captive for 23 minutes of a sweat fest, ewww, I know, which was then followed by 30 minutes of leg presses (pushes 190 lbs) whohoo, hip abductions (ouch), chest press and arm dip (gotta get rid of those bingo arms). Needless to say I was sweating bullets. I had tons of energy later this morning and to be honest all throughout the day. I felt like a little tweener dancing and singing to Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Getting Back Together" as I was making my breakfast before work. Here's to another good day tomorrow.
After the workout

Breakfast - Whole Wheat English muffin, egg and veggie sausage
Lunch - Fruit Salad and Ham and Brie Sandwich
Afternoon snack - Strawberry Greek Yogurt 

No comments:

Post a Comment